Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 SD Semester 2 TA 2015/2016

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , , ,


Read the text carefully
TWO BROTHER
Long time ago, there were two brothers called Akomi and Ombah. They were ……..(1) and winning. Akomi, the elder braother said, “If we come the King’s employees, we can make ……(2) to collect more money from the people. We will be come very … (3).”
They went to see King Aruya. Akomi said,”Your ….(4), let us be your ministers. We will make good laws. All your subjects will be happy. I am … (5) and clever. I know everything.”
King Aruya said angrily, “That is not true! Nobody knows everything. For example, do you know many stars are there in the sky? Guard! Throw this  liar into the river of crocodiles!”
Ombah’s hands … (6). Then he thought to himself, “King Aruya will also … (7) me if I say the wrong thing. My … (8) said he knew everything and his answer was wrong. Si if I say the opposite, my answer will be ringht.”
Ombah then said to King Aruya,”Your Majesty, I know nothing. “King Aruya said,”That’s also
 a lie. Nobody knows … (9), truely!
Everybody knows   at … (10) something. For example, you know your father’s name, don’t you? Guards ! throw him into the river of crocodiles, too !

I.      CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER BY CROSSING (X) a,b,c, or d !

1.     The correct answer is …..
a.    Ambition
b.    Ambitious
c.    Ambitions
d.    Ambiguous

2.     The correct answer is …..
a.  Laws
c. lays
b.  law
d. lay

3.     The correct answer is …..
a.  Reach
c. rich
b.  right
d. reads

4.     The correct answer is …..
a.  queen
c. monster
b.  majesty
d. monsters

5.     The correct answer is …..
a.  wish
c. ways
b.  whisper
d. wise

6.     The correct answer is …..
a.  simple
c. trembled
b.  sample
d. tremble

7.     The correct answer is …..
a.  finish
c. punishes
b.  punish
d. finishes

8.     The correct answer is …..
a.  brother
c. father
b.  sister
d. mother

9.     The correct answer is …..
a.  anything
c. nothing
b.  something
d. everything

10.   The correct answer is …..
a.  least
c. list
b.  last
d. lift

Dialogue for number eleven and twelve

Sita   : “Good afternoon, Nina.”
Nana           : “Good afternoon, Sita”
Sita   : “Where do you want to go?”
Nana           : “I want to go to the park.
           I want to play swing there.”
Sita   : “Oh, I see.”

11.   The dialogue takes place in the …
a.  evening
c. afternoon
b.  at night
d. morning

12.   nina wants to play … in the park.
a.  slide
c. softball
b.  swing
d. football

Dialogue for number thirteen to fifteen

Dewi : “Whose doll is it?”
Siti    : “It is mine.”
Dewi : “Wow! Its cocour is so attractive.”
Siti    : “Yes, it is. Brown is my favourite.”
Dewi : “Where do you buy it?”
Siti    : “I buy it in the toy doll shop.”

13.   The doll belongs to …
a.  Dewi
c. Dewi’s sister
b.  Siti
d. Sista’s sister

14.   The colour of the doll is …
a.  black
c. purple
b.  white
d. brown

15.   siti buys the doll is …
a.  supermarket
c. toy shop
b.  restaurant
d. market



16.   Look at the picture!

 










17.   Look at the pictures


 









18.  








19.   Seventeen and eighteen are  is ….
a.tuenty five
c.fourty five
b.thirty five
d.fifty five

20.   Three point after sixty is ……
a.sixty one
c.sixty three
b.sixty two
d.sixty four

21.                                                       Brondhol has …. Yoyos.






22.   Three point before twenty five is ….
a.twenty one
c.twenty three
b.twenty two
d.twenty four

23.   The number after thirty nine is ….
a.twenty
c.fourty
b.thirty
d.fifty

24.   Date of today is seventeen, so three days ago is ……
a.twenty
c.twenty two
b.twenty one
d.twenty three


 




25.  





26.  
..


 








27.   For cutting the vegetable Ani need ……

a.knife
c.doll
b.pan
d.plate






28.                                                                Sundy wants to clean his tooth, Sundy need …..
a.soap
c.cutter
b.toothpaste
d.hummer




29.                                                                Ani wants to fry a fish, Ani need ….

 






Text for number 30 to 32

 











30.   Niko is a ….
a.student
c.gardener
b.teacher
d.fry banana

31.                                                             Andy wants to cleaning his body, Andy need …..

 








32.                                                             Ronaldo wants to brush his teeth, Ronaldo needs …..





33.                                                        For chewing food the people need are ……

 









34.                                                     Trimbil has a sort and black ……

 








35.                                                     For smelling we use ……….

 









II.    FILL IN THE BLANK WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER !

      Read the text carefully








My name is Zaskia. Look at the picture! It is my face. It is the fron of part of my head. There are some important organs on my face. I have two eyes. I can see everything with my eyes. There is a nose on my face. I can smell  things with my nose. There is a mouth on my face. I can speak with my mouth. I can taste food in my mouth because I have a tongue. On the both sides of my face, I have two ears. I can hear voice with my ears.   

36.   What are eyes for ? they are for ………………………………………….
37.   What is nose for ? It is for ……………………………………………………………..
38.   What is mouth for ? It is for ………………………………………………………
39.   What we use taste the food? We can taste the food using …………………………………………………
40.   What are ears for ? They are for  ………………………………………………………………………….
41.                                          Look at the picture ! It is number ………………………………………….





42.                                                                    Look at the picture !

                                                                 Soblem has ………………………………… marbles.

Download Soal DISINI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Wong Ndelok

Blog Archive