Thursday, May 14, 2015

Soal US dan Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD Semester 2 TA 2014/2015


1.   Andy : Good morning, Beth!
Beth  : ........ Andy!

A.I'm fine, thank you
B.Good morning
C.Good night
D.Good bye

2.   I want to introduce myself.
My name ........ Patrick.

A.is
B.am
C.are
D.does

3.   Danny : How is your mother?
Sarah  : ........She is in hospital now.

A.She is fine
B.I like it
C.Thank you
D.She is sick

4.   Saya suka pisang.
In English is ........

A.I have banana
B.I want banana
C.I like banana
D.I dislike banana

5.   Jack  : Does Jimmy like coffee?
Rose : No ........

A.he does
B.he is
C.he doesn't
D.he isn't

6.   You can see stars in the ........

A.land
B.river
C.sky
D.sea

7.   
What is he doing?
He is ........

A.dancing
B.singing
C.swimming
D.reading

8.   
A : What is that?
B : ........ a flower.

A.This are
B.That
C.That is
D.Those are

9.   is - postman - a - Mr. Donald.
Arrange the sentence above!

A.Is a postman Mr. Donald
B.Mr. Donald is a postman
C.Postman is a Mr. Donald
D.A postman Mr. Donald is

10.   ........ borrow your book?

A.My friend
B.May be
C.My I
D.May I

11.   Tommy : ........books are there on the table?
Lisa      : 8

A.How many
B.How much
C.How big
D.How is

12.   Mrs. Elena is fat, but her daughter is ........

A.big
B.beautiful
C.thin
D.ugly

13.   Ben   : I have final football match tomorrow.
Anna : ........!

A.Good bye
B.Have fun
C.You're welcome
D.Good luck

14.   Buyer : How ........ does ice cream cost?
Seller : Rp 3,000.00

A.many
B.much
C.cheap
D.expensive

15.   Would you please come to my house in the ........ for a breakfast?

A.morning
B.afternoon
C.evening
D.night

16.   My mother is cooking in the ........

A.living room
B.garden
C.bed room
D.kitchen

17.   Tuesday, Friday, Sunday, Wednesday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
      1           2          3              4                5              6                   7 
The right arrangement for the days is ........

A.5, 1, 4, 6, 7, 3, and 2
B.5, 1, 4, 6, 2, 7, and 3
C.4, 1, 5, 6, 2, 7, and 3
D.1, 5, 4, 6, 2, 7, and 3

18.   Tom   : Mom, would you please give me some drink?
Mom  : ........ I'm working right now.

A.Ok
B.Sure
C.Sorry
D.Nevermind

19.   Don't forget to ........ the lamp before you sleep!

A.turn on
B.turn off
C.tidy up
D.shut

20.   You can find wild animals and big trees in the ........

A.jungle
B.village
C.lake
D.city

21.   Nice - have - weekend - a.
The correct sentence is ........

A.have a nice weekend
B.weekend have a nice
C.a nice weekend have
D.nice a have weekend

22.   How much water that you drink?
In Indonesia is ........

A.berapa banyak air yang kau ambil?
B.berapa banyak air yang kau punya?
C.berapa banyak air yang kau bawa?
D.berapa banyak air yang kau minum?

23.   Reno doens't go to school ........ he is sick.

A.because
B.so
C.and
D.but

24.   Elisa is very smart but her boy friend is ........

A.clever
B.brilliant
C.stupid
D.crazy

25.   Student  : ........ Sir?
Teacher : I am very well, thank you.

A.How are you
B.What are you
C.Where do you live
D.How do you do

26.   Look at the picture!

It is a ........

A.Flower
B.Rose
C.Tree
D.Jasmine

27.   The car is too expensive.
In Indonesia, "too expensive" is ........

A.sangat murah
B.sangat mahal
C.buruk
D.bagus

28.   Five thousand and eight hundred rupiahs if we write in numberal is ........

A.Rp 3.800,00
B.Rp 8.500,00
C.Rp 5.500,00
D.Rp 5.800,00

29.   Gina : May I borrow your pen?
Billy : ........ Here it is.

A.Of course
B.Thank you
C.I don't know
D.Never mind

30.   Peter   : See you tomorrow, Shopie....!
Sophie : Good bye!

A.good night
B.good bye
C.good luck
D.bye





No.
Kunci
1.
B
2.
A
3.
D
4.
C
5.
C
6.
C
7.
B
8.
C
9.
B
10.
D
11.
A
12.
C
13.
D
14.
B
15.
A
16.
D
17.
B
18.
C
19.
B
20.
A
21.
A
22.
D
23.
A
24.
C
25.
A
26.
C
27.
B
28.
D
29.
A
30.
B


2 comments:

roy said...

Ijin copy ya pak, terimakasih

Unknown said...

thanks Sir for posting those problems. That's very usefull for me to accompany my son on learning english

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Wong Ndelok

Blog Archive