I.Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang tepat dari huruf a, b, c, dan d!
1. I have two hands. Hand = ....
d. telapak kaki
2. I listen with my Ear. Ear = ....
3. I speak with my mouth. Mouth = ....
4. There are ... months in a year.
d. twenty two
5. There are ... days in a week.
6. 12 + 5 = 17. Into English ....
a. twelve plus five equals seventeen
b. twelve minus five equals seventeen
c. twelve times five equals seventeen
d. twelve devided by five equals seventeen
7. 42 – 17 = 25. Into English ....
a. foury two plus seventeen equals twenty five
b. fourty two minus seventeen equals twenty five
c. fourty two times seventeen equals tweenty five
d. fourty two devided by seventeen equals twenty five
8. 16 x 2 = ....
a. thirty two
b. thirty eight
c. thirty six
d. thirty four
9. 50 : 2 = ....
c. twenty five
10. It is ninetynine ....
11. Ear into Indonesian is ....
12. Nail into Indonesian is ....
13. We see with our ....
14. How many eyes do you have?
a. I have two eyes
b. I have three eyes
c. I have four eyes
d. I have five eyes
15. My father plants flowers in the ....
16. I sleep on my ....
17. We save our many in the ....
18. Air port = ....
a. terminal bus
b. stasiun kereta api
19. We can borrow the book in the ....
20. Doni ... in the mosque.
21. We have ... in the restaurants.
22. The doctor work in the ....
23. We buy the book in the .... a.Library b.School c.Shoop d.Museum
24. Where is the pan? a.it is in the kitchen b.it is in the livingroom c.it is in the bedroom d.it is in the bathroom
25. Where can we see the animals? a.in the park b.in the hospital c.in the zoo d.in the mosque
26. Wetake a bath in the .... a.bathroom b.bedroom c.livingroom d.diningroom
27. I go to the library to .... a.enjoy holiday b.borrow book c.sleep d.save money
28. I have one .... a.nose b.hand c.finger d.eye
29. S –OUL – – R. The missing letters are .... a.H.I.O b.H.D.E c.D.E.R d.T.H.E
30. Harianto : How many fingers do you have? Harianti : .... a.I have two fingers b.I have four fingers c.I have ten fingers d.I have twenty fingers
31. F – – – GR. The missing letters are .... a.I.J.K b.I.N.E c.I.N.A d.A.N.E
32. Our family enjoys the the holiday visiting the .... a.park b.beach c.bus station d.air port
33. My mother buy vegetables and fruits in the .... a.market b.mosque c.museum d.airport
34. Rina takes a bath in the .... a.bedroom b.livingroom c.bathroom d.diningroom
35. Wehave ... in front of house. a.garden b.garage c.kitchen d.yard
36. OTVES. The correct word is .... a.towel b.knife c.stove d.bolster
37. AIHR. The correct word is .... a.hand b.hair c.head d.nail
38. H – SP – – AL. The missing letters are .... a.O.T.I b.T.I.O c.O.I.T d.I.T.O
39. NEKE. The correct word is .... a.neck b.knee c.chin d.cheek
40. M – –SE – –. The missing letters are ....
a.U.U.M b.M.U.U c.U.M.U d.U.M.M